Summer 2015 // Mixtape Monday

11:51 AM



Happy Summer!

How was your weekend? I feel like I did nothing I planned on actually doing this weekend but it was still wonderful it was a big weekend of changing plans.

I didn't make it to the Mermaid Parade but Chris and I did get to hang out with some great friends on Saturday. We also ended up not going to the Bang on a Can Marathon but we did play two great sets on Sunday and have a nice relaxing movie night at home. Overall a great jump into summer.

I decided to make you a summer mixtape/playlist for relaxing by the pool/beach or on your hot and steamy train rides around the city.




1. Madeon // You're on
2. Alabama Shakes // Shoegaze
3. Caucus // East Coast Girl
4. D.R.A.M. // CHA CHA
5. Alessia Cara // Here
6. Mac DeMarco // My Kind of Woman
7. Destroyer // Dream Lover
8. Courtney Barnett // An Illustration of Loneliness
9. Widowspeak // Girls
10. Miguel // Coffee

as usual you can listen to it here

Have a great Monday!

-bea

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe